Wednesday 17 July 2019

Musing


Summer is now well underway with time seeming to fly by faster than ever. Evie sits calmly on the bedroom windowsill in deep contemplation, watching lazily as I try to keep up with all my activities that leave me with little time for writing about them.

I promise myself that on the next rainy day, when it is too wet for gardening or allotmenting, that I will finish the posts I have started. News about the allotment and the garden; days out and about;

my latest stitching and creative projects,



 such as "The Conversation";

but then I get sidetracked with catching up with everything that has been put on hold while the sun shines and hey ho, before I have even finished, the weather has changed and the garden needs tidying again after the latest battering from the wind and rain and so it goes on...... 

Tomorrow is another day - 

xxx

No comments: